Skip to main content

Free Weekly Prayer Book




Good afternoon! I've been working on this project since before my 7 month old was born and I'm finally ready to share it with you all! Later this week, you can download "The Parables of Jesus: A 10 Week Unit Study" designed for Orthodox moms with toddlers. Of course, other Christians can use it too, such as Catholics or Sunday school teachers, but because Orthodox Christians are such a minority in this country, my desire was to create resources for this specific group of people. The exciting thing is, that this is the first of MANY.  You can read more about why I started Lion & Lamb Learning on my first post here.

But for now, I have a freeby for you all. I made a weekly prayer book that can be printed out with a color printer and stapled together. Forgive me as it is a little bit of a sloppy design as I am limited in tools right now, but remember that it is free (insert cry laugh emoji)! This prayer book is designed to go along with the weekly rhythms of the Church, so you don't have to be doing any homeschooling to find this useful! Download your Free Weekly Prayer Book right now! 

Until next time!

-Val

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out Now! The Parables of Jesus: A 10 Week Unit Study

Hello all! I've been working on this project for some time now and I'm so relieved to have this out there! I hope that you Orthodox mamas will find tremendous value in doing this curriculum at home with your toddlers. We will be sharing our learning journey on instagram and this blog, but if you are wanting how-tos and visuals that will aid during your unit study, be sure to check out the  pinterest board !  Download today at  Lion & Lamb Learning's Etsy Shop .  

What is Lion and Lamb Learning?

Hey! My name is Valerie. I'm a stay at home mom of two boys. Initially, it may look like I am just another mom blogger and how different can this really be?  Let me share a little bit of my story. I converted to eastern orthodoxy about two years ago and felt a responsibility to incorporate our new faith into the hearts of my children and rooms of my home. After some research, I realized quickly that there weren't very many resources for English speaking orthodox Christians, much less preschoolers. I was given advice to just participate in the church calendar and my children would learn and pick it up on their own. I was told that two is too young to worry about these things. While I don't dispute that some of this is true, I just wanted to engage more with my children. And honestly, what's the harm in that? I had looked into Catechism of the Good Shepherd, but only 2 orthodox churches in the US have this program, and it cost over $300 to take the course, plus an airline